Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Friend, Paul Muffoletto's Christian CD is Released!

It's Sunday, and can't think of a better day to share a CD that my friend, Paul Muffoletto released on CD Baby and iTunes recently!  Paul has been writing and recording Christian music since the 1970s.  One day when I was at his studio recording one of my songs, he showed me an old cassette tape he had of one of his Christian albums, and when reading the liner notes, a then yet undiscovered Sammy Kershaw provided the backup vocals to it.  Interesting how lives intertwine.

Paul is a really nice man, and has been a good friend to me over the years.  He is also a good Frank Sinatra impersonator and I had the pleasure of working with him several times in a Cher/Sinatra tribute show for some corporate events and fundraisers over the years.

He has a Christmas album on CD Baby now, so if you search on CD Baby, you can find it there, and you can also find his new album, "He is Alive and I'm Forgiven" there as well.  Most people I find tend to download their music on iTunes, so here is the iTunes link to his album, "He is Alive and I'm Forgiven".  Listen to samples and if you like them, please download his album!

Here's the link to his album!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/paul-muffoletto/id1363648

Have a blessed Sunday!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment