Thursday, June 6, 2013

My New Original Song, "Buzzards" is Released!

So excited that my new original song has been released on CD Baby!  It should be available on iTunes, Amazon, Sound Cloud, various internet radio stations and other download sites very soon.  Here is a link to my CD Baby page, where you can listen to a sample of my new song, "Buzzards", and if you haven't heard my first song, "When You Walk Away", you can hear it there too!  Hope you like them and add them to your iPod!

I had fun writing "Buzzards".  I know it's not an attractive name, but when something gets stuck in my head, it's hard to shake it loose.  I composed and arranged the music first, and listened to it a lot in my iPod while working out and doing chores around the house.  The image of buzzards circling around kept popping into my head, and the sadness of a love relationship dying seemed to fit the theme, so I ran with that.  I'm a big fan of the Eagles, and the guitar arrangement is a little bit reminiscent of "Hotel California"... my humble tribute to them.  

Here's the link to listen to samples and download my music:

Lisa Irion on CD Baby

Wishing all of you a fabulous weekend!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment